Search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Alex's trip to the Zoo's.

Alex had been busy seeing animals at the Zoo. On Sunday morning Alex and I went to the Minnesota Zoo again (we have a membership so we go there a lot!) and we saw the dolphins and shark tank and then went for a ride on the Monorail and then went home. Later that afternoon Alex and I met Becky and her friend, Beth at the Mankato Clinic playplace in the River Hills Mall. They had fun playing together as they always do.

On Thursday I had a dentist appointment in Apple Valley so Alex and I met Megan and Sarah at the Como Zoo and Conservatory. We had lots of fun looking at all the animals. Alex especially liked all of the big cats like the Mountain Lion and African Lion. Afterwards we all went to eat at Gabe's in Saint Paul and then went home. Alex slept the whole way home!

Click below for pictures:

Como and Minnesota Zoo

No comments: