Afterwards, we went to my aunt and uncle's house in Lakeville to celebrate Mother's Day. I bought my Grandma some tulips from Bachman's and my mom a new purse. When I got home I found that Alex and Keith had gotten me some candles from Yankee Candle Company. Those are my favorite candles!
Our basement is coming along. We hired someone to mud and tape the basement. He is finished with that now and is now working on the ceiling. We are doing a popcorn type ceiling because it is easier and faster. The walls will be similar to the ones we have upstairs, it's called orange peel. After it all dries then we are ready to paint. Keith has a little more tiling to do in the bathroom. After painting is the woodwork and carpet. I hope it doesn't take too long.
Click on the links below for pics:
![]() |
| Mother's Day 2008 |
![]() |
| Basement Progress |


No comments:
Post a Comment