It has almost been a week since Keith left for Dominica. I feel like Alex and I have been busy. Our house is basically cleaned out and today the builder is working on our steps. Hopefully that will get done soon so I can have the house inspected again. Alex and I talked to Keith on the phone today. He decided not to get a cell phone yet because the line to get one is so long. So he bought a phone card and called from a pay phone. Alex was so excited to talk to him and told him that she wanted to play with him. Today is the first day that she has been mentioning him a lot. I bet she will be so excited when she sees him again.
Yesterday Alex and I went to Beth's 3rd Birthday Party. There was a big blow up jumping room that Alex wanted nothing to do with. Beth got lots of toys and Alex was a bit jealous of the easel she got. One of these days we will have to get Alex one of those. Here are some pics from the party:
No comments:
Post a Comment