Search

Custom Search

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Purple Turtle Beach

Today there was a little gathering at Purple Turtle Beach with some other kids and their mom's. Alex met up with her little friend, Sarah, and they had so much fun in the water. I think the little tube I bought Alex has made her enjoy the water much more. Today she wasn't afraid of the ocean water and swam around with her float. Click the picture below for more pictures.

Keith is now finished with classes and has a couple more exams. He just had an Anatomy and Histology practical and has his third mini on Wednesday. Then on the 16th he has his final exam. On Dec. 18th we come home and are so excited. Keith will be studying a lot and we will have one day on the island before we leave. I have been thinking about something we can do as a family, that Alex can participate in. I am thinking about whale watching or hanging out on the beach. After going to Purple Turtle today and seeing Cabrits National Park, I was thinking that might be a good thing to do.

I have also been thinking about everything I want to do when I go home. I miss the conveniences of home. The nice grocery stores, comfortable beds, refrigerated milk, and a car. I can't wait to relax on a comfortable couch and eat steak. I hope Keith and I can go to a movie and possibly get some skiing in if we can find our winter stuff. Alex's third birthday is Dec. 20th. We are planning to celebrate it at Chuck e Cheese at 2pm in Burnsville. Alex is so excited to see her little friends. If any of Alex's little friends out there read this and want to come let me know.

No comments: