

Keith and I went out to eat at a local Chinese restaurant called the Golden Dragon in Glanvillia. Someone told me their lobster was delicious so I decided to try their Lobster in xo sauce. I am not sure what xo sauce is but that is what I ordered. Here are a few pics. It was nice of them to leave the heads of the lobster on my plate for decoration. Alex really enjoyed that!
We have had a lot of rain this past weekend. A tropical wave just passed us and now we have another one coming today. I am supposed to hike Victoria Falls tomorrow and I hope that the weather isn't so bad that it is cancelled. I always check the national hurricane center website since it is hurricane season. The bad thing about all the rain is that our water turns brown. Luckily I went to get more water today!
No comments:
Post a Comment