Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First few days in Miami

Now that we are here we are loving it. The weather is perfect! Just perfect! It's not too cold and it's not too hot! We live in an area that is close to everything! The grocery store is just a close drive away and so is a park that Alex and I went to today. I can't wait to get out and explore more. Although I am a little hesitant because the drivers here are crazy! You need to drive like a maniac here just to get around. Just today when I was sitting at a stop light behind about 10 cars and some other drivers behind me decided to just drive into the oncoming traffic lane to get ahead into the left hand turn lane. There were cars coming too-- I guess they must of been in a hurry to get somewhere to do that.

Today Keith and Jason (another guy we live with) have been studying like crazy. They have their comp exam tomorrow. The comp exam covers the past four semesters of medical school. So as you can imagine Keith has been studying most of his semester break.

I took a couple pictures from today at the park and a few of our new apartment. Click below to see more pictures:

2010-1-13 First few days in Miami

1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Your apartment looks great, Heather! I'm so glad you all are liking Miami. We miss you!