Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Alex's Birthday Party

This year, Alex had her 7th birthday at Incredible Pizza, which is an arcade type pizza place with go-karts, bumper cars, and mini golf.  Alex invited all the girls and one boy in her class to go and had a great turn out!  She said it was the best day ever!
She and her friends had a private room to eat pizza and have fun.  They were really loud (for me), but they were having fun!
I have to wonder where some of her gifts she received came from because this year she did receive some odd gifts.  I wonder if the parents just dig out old gifts or things they bought and never used.  Some of the odd gifts she received was a pair of underwear about 3 sizes too big (well, I guess I can keep them for her to use when she is about 12 years old) and about a big pack of hot chocolate (about 100 packets worth).  I guess she will have enough hot chocolate to drink for the next couple winters.  Of course, she received some cute toys too, including one of her favorites:  Lalaloopsy!



No comments: