Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Earlier in the week when we we're at the Library I decided to sign Alex up for an Easter Egg Hunt they we're having at the Pinecrest Gardens. Alex's friends, Kara and Kaya, signed up too. Alex was sooooo excited!! The night before she actually wanted to go to bed because she knew she would be going on the Easter Egg hunt when she woke up. And of course the first thing she said in the morning was, "let's go to the Easter Egg Hunt!".

We got there a little early, luckily, because the line was long and the parking lot was full. I'm glad I signed up ahead of time because we already had our wristbands to get in, so we didn't have to wait in the mile long line! We went right to the Easter Egg Hunt for the 4-6 year olds. I was a little worried because they told me that I couldn't go in there with Alex. She was going to have to do it alone! I didn't think she would go but she did! She held onto her friend Kara's hand and went right in. Apparently last year they had a problem with parents pushing the kids around so they we're letting the parents in this year. Alex got more than a dozen eggs and was so excited to look inside them.

She is ready for her next egg hunt that will be at school this next Thursday. Of course she wants to have one again when she sees grandpa and nanna.

Click below to see pictures and scroll further down to see a video of the egg hunt.

Easter Egg Hunt

No comments: