Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Finally Have Internet

We have been going insane without tv or internet!  We have been watching way too many Backyardigan shows!  So far we love it here but Keith is anxious to get started on his rotations.  His first rotation starts on Oct. 25th at Southern Regional Medical Center in southern Atlanta.  I think he is pretty excited!

Late last week I started looking for a job and I hope it doesn't take me long to find something!  I really need to start working so I can keep my sanity!  I am living in Dunwoody, GA.  It's north of Atlanta and seems to be a really nice area!  We've already got our library card and have made a few trips to the library.  We saw a sign for the Dunwoody Nature Center on the way to the library so one day we decided to check that out!  We are always looking for free and/or cheap stuff to do!  Dunwoody Nature Center is free which is the best part about it!

Tonight I am headed up to meet with some other Ross spouses.  I haven't seen many of them in a while!  There are some that I haven't met at all!  I will post more later.  I am going to get ready to leave soon.

Click below for pictures:
moving to atlanta

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

hooray! soo happy for you to have the internet- also how fun that you are meeting up with the spouses- I'm glad that you are liking the area- I have heard of it- but will have to check it out :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Okay, we are committing--Atlanta it is :) Your place looks cute, and I am so glad you are getting acquainted with your new home. Can't wait til we get there and you guys can show us around!