From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Wood Burning Fireplace
I have never seen a wood burning fireplace before in an apartment. I am so happy that mine has one! We have been going for walks collecting sticks and used the fireplace for the first time the other day. It didn't last too long because we just had small sticks but it was fun and warm!
So far we have been happy with our choice to live at Barclay at Dunwoody. We love that the wall color is tan and not just a plain white. We love that we have tile floors in the kitchen, entryway, and in both bathrooms, we have stainless steel appliances, dark colored wood cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms, and of course our fireplace! I just wish we had more furniture to fill the place up. I guess that will come with time. We sold all of our furniture before we left for Dominica and this is the first non-furnished place we have lived in since then. There are so many things that we need! I'm just hoping I can find a job so that I can get all those things! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment