I am so happy the weather has turned for the better. Saturday was such a beautiful day! I decided to take Alex to the zoo and her little friend, Castlin, and her mom Jennifer joined us. We visited the gorilla's again and watched a little training session the zookeepers did with them. Alex got to see them brush one of the gorilla's teeth, file their nails, and she also saw them give one of them the flu shot. Pretty exciting stuff! The Atlanta Zoo has the largest number of gorilla's in any zoo in the world. We also stopped over to see if the new baby panda was awake. Unfortunately, the little bear won't be out for the public to see until the end of March!
Today is another beautiful day! Our car reading said it was 67 degrees. I wish it could stay like this forever, but I know in a few months it will be dreadfully hot!

3 comments:
I am soooo jealous of that gorgeous weather you guys are getting! I'm ready for Spring/Summer already.
you DESERVE the nice weather after that craziness- we lived in Atlanta 5 years and it snowed for a day like 3 times~ you should go to the coke factory- I remember that being really fun!
We hope the nice weather stays around for awhile. I haven't been to the coke factory but plan to visit it sometime in the next few months.
Post a Comment