Here is Alex watching a little video on Keith's computer before bedtime. She starts her ballet/tap dance class tomorrow after preschool. I wish I could stay and watch but they discourage it and invite the parents to come to the dance recital in May. I may still have to go in a few minutes early to see how she is doing!
From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Monday, January 24, 2011
OB/GYN Rotation
Here is Alex watching a little video on Keith's computer before bedtime. She starts her ballet/tap dance class tomorrow after preschool. I wish I could stay and watch but they discourage it and invite the parents to come to the dance recital in May. I may still have to go in a few minutes early to see how she is doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet Alex will love her dance/tap class! That would be hard to not be able to stay and watch, though! That's cool Keith is enjoying OB-GYN! I just found out that my doctor for my prenatal appointments is also my attending--that should be interesting :)
Post a Comment