Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Hate Brown Water!

My Friday didn't start out the best.  As you all know the water turns brown after it rains!

On Thursday night, it rained all night and it kept me awake.  Well, in the morning I totally forgot that the water would of been brown.  So I brushed my teeth and then put some water in my mouth from the sink.  Then I looked down and saw the brown water!  I, of course, spit the water out.  I was so disgusted I thought I was going to puke.  I used mouth wash right away, but I gagged and ended up swallowing the mouthwash!  I was worried I would get sick the whole day! 

Fortunately, I didn't.

Here is Alex and I in Roseau, Dominica, on Friday afternoon.  This was the first time that I had seen a cruise ship.  It is officially cruise ship season!  It was busy with tourists, and beggars.  

No comments: