Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alex

Alex had her appointment with the Pediatric Neurologist today. Luckily I had some of her episodes on a digital camera to show the doctor. The doctor easily recognized it as motor ticks. She said that Alex had something called Transient Tic Disorder and Alex will most likely outgrow it. She also doesn't need to be on any medication for it. If it persists until she is in school and it starts causing her problems then there are medications for it, but I really do think she will outgrow it. Especially since there isn't any family history of tic disorders.

So now we will be heading back to Florida sometime soon. My parents and Zoe are planning a trip down on te 26th so we might just go with them or we might go earlier if there are any open seats.

2 comments:

landariley said...

Glad to hear that Alex is okay. Enjoy the time with your family! :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I am so glad to hear that it is nothing major. Give Alex a hug for us! :)