Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Fun with Alex





I finally got a library card. The Coral Gables Library is awesome! It is such a beautiful building and it has a nice butterfly garden next to it. I will have to take pictures and post soon. So far we have been to the library three times, the South Miami one once and the Coral Gables library twice. Alex loves picking out and reading new books and they also have a nice collection of DVDs to borrow.

The other pictures of Alex include her working on her dot to dot book and then I took her to the park with her "handy dandy notebook" and we looked for things for her to draw picture of. So here she is drawing a picture of some leaves that she found.

Today we are headed over to her friend, Kara's house for some fun playtime! Kara is a little girl she knew in Dominica. I'm so glad there are people here that we know. Otherwise I would go crazy!!! I really do miss everyone in Dominica.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Everyone in Dominica misses you, too! :) Maybe we'll get to see you in Miami soon!