I was looking for something to do yesterday so I decided to have Alex make a centipede. I cut out the circles for her and she taped the pieces together. Then I cut out the legs using pipe cleaners and she glued them each body section. Then she put on the eyes and the antenna. Alex loves doing art projects!
Meanwhile, Keith has been studying. He studies all the time! He decided to sign up to take a medical spanish class a few nights a week that Ross offers. He also signed up to take a Step 1 prep course that Ross offers the students in Miami. So he will be doing that another few nights a week. Not only will he be busy during the week but the school keeps him busy on the weekends too. This past weekend he has to meet with his small group. And the weekend before that he was busy all Saturday and Sunday in an ACLS class. I guess that means that I will never see him! During 5th semester Keith gets to go to different hospitals in the area and observe. So last week and this week he followed around an Orthopedic doctor.

1 comment:
this is so creative, Heather! and alex is getting so big!
Post a Comment