Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dinosaurs

 
Here is Alex at the Minnesota Science Museum in front of a Stegosaurus skeleton.

You should of seen her face when we walked into the museum and saw all these dinosaurs! She was in awe!!! It had been a long time since I've been to the Minnesota Museum and they had more stuff on dinosaurs than I remember. Alex got to see skeletons of Diplodocus, Allosaurus, Compsognathus, Triceratops, and more. We spent all our time down in the Paleontology section and didn't go look at anything else. We'll be going back! The best part is that I didn't have to pay! Since I have the Miami Science Museum membership I got in free! Yay!

Keith left for Chicago today and will be there for seven weeks doing a Kaplan Step 1 Retreat course. Tomorrow Alex starts her gymnastics class! I'm so excited for her. We went out today and got her a new little leotard! I will post some more pics soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: