Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter



Yesterday, Easter, Alex woke up to a gift from the Easter Bunny, some Peep's (pollito's as they say in Spanish) and a little Hello Kitty stuffed animal. Alex was so happy! She loves Peeps and Hello Kitty. We decided to go to a combined English/Spanish church service. They usually separate it out and have one English service and one Spanish so I thought this was kind of neat. The music was really beautiful and I liked how they switched between the two languages as they sang. I had been contemplating on what to do for an Easter meal since we are leaving Miami in a week. I didn't want to make a big meal and buy more food and then just have to get rid of it all but I decided to cook something anyway. I made a ham, potatoes, salad, and some vegetables. The meal turned out great and we are still eating leftovers!

After eating I took Alex to the park and she played and ran around for a while. I wanted to get her all tired out so she would go to bed since she slept all through the church service. Unfortunately that didn't work out too well.

No comments: