From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Aidan's 3rd Birthday Party
Alex was invited to her friend Aidan's 3rd Birthday Party (not to be confused with Aidan from Dominica) yesterday (Saturday). I knew Alex wouldn't remember Aidan because he was a baby last time she saw him. He also has an older sister named Ashley whom I knew she wouldn't remember either because the last time we got together with them was before we left for Dominica. Alex was a little shy at first, being around a bunch of kids she didn't know. But it didn't take long for her to have fun and make friends. Pictured above is a little boy named Andrew that she met. I didn't realize it but it was his birthday too!
I posted more pics to my facebook page if you want to take a look at them. Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055702&id=1059849681&saved#!/album.php?aid=2055702&id=1059849681
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment