Search

Custom Search

Monday, May 3, 2010

Geocaching

On Saturday, I tried my first attempt at Geocaching. I went to the Geocaching website punched in my address and looked for some locations of geocaches. I printed off the coordinates and got my TomTom and took Alex and her cousin, Zoe along. I chose to look in some nearby parks. I figured that it would be fun for them to play at the parks just in case we didn't find anything. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. So if anyone has any tips on geocaching I'm all ears.

I found a nice walking trail at Nordic Park, which is across McAndrews Road from the Minnesota Zoo. It was fun getting outside and taking the kids on walks and they had fun playing at the different parks. Nordic Park had a nice trail so I took a few pics of the girls. You can click below to find the pictures.

If your unfamiliar with geocaching you can go to this website: http://www.geocaching.com/
Nordic Trail and Park, Apple Valley, MN

No comments: