I was reading a friends blog post today about Hurricane's. It's been exactly 5 years since Hurricane Katrina and exactly 39 years since Category 5 Hurricane David hit Dominica. I didn't realize that both of these occured on August 29th. What's more shocking is Hurricane Earl is heading over the eastern caribbean as we speak. It looks like it is really close to Dominica. I am praying for all my friends that are still on the island. I hope everyone will be ok. I am sure it will because I spoke to a friend that said they are doing fine and that Antigua got more of the high winds and rain.
Click HERE for a weather map of Hurricane Earl and Dominica.
My video from Hurricane Omar in Dominica:
In October of 2008 Keith, I and Alex we're in Dominica when Hurricane Omar hit. Omar was only a category two hurricane, but it still did quite a bit of damage.
1 comment:
Cool video! We saw some pretty big waves for a few days during Hurricane Season, but nothing like that!
Post a Comment