I'm sure your all wondering about those titers. Well, we called around to doctors offices yesterday to find that one office in Woodbury said they would do it. We went there, Keith waited in the doctors office for an hour, only for them to tell him they couldn't help him. Not only that but they still charged us for doing absolutely nothing! I guess I'm not surprised! So we ended up sending everything in anyway. I was looking into it further and there is one hospital in Washington D.C. that requires quantitative results for titers. So we will see what they say next week.
Click below to see the pics I took from today:
![]() |
| Beth's 5th Birthday Party |

1 comment:
I understand it has to be done, but those titers are so expensive and annoying. :( I totally feel you guys' pain on that one. Bummer.
Post a Comment