We are so frustrated! This past friday we drove to Mankato to have a physical and health assessment form filled out for Keith. He needed to have one more titer done and that was for Varicella. Today when we got everything together we found out they didn't give us quantitative results! So we drove back down there only to sit there for a few hours and find out that they do not do titers with quantitative results. Not only that they told us nowhere in the Mayo Health System do they give quantitative results for titers! We we're so mad! We basically just wasted a whole day! Now we need to find some other clinic that will give us quantitative results for his titers! I only got a hold of one place after 5pm today and that is the Roseville Medical Clinic and the receptionist says "sure we do titers here." So I asked her if they gave quantitative results instead of just the "positive" or "negative" and they don't do it either! Keith called Ross and they said he could not have his clinical schedule unless he gets his quantitative results. I hope I can find somewhere that will do this for us. For now our plans to go to the State Fair isn't going to happen because this needs to get done first! Does anyone out there know if any clinic in the twin cities does this???

No comments:
Post a Comment