On Friday, it rained, liked always, so Alex and I went to this restaurant, Sweet Refuge, near campus and had some ice cream and cake and played in their game room. They had a giant jenga set and a big connect 4 set and it kept Alex occupied for an hour. It was a nice place to go on a rainy day.
Today Alex and I went on a trip with some other spouses to Secret Beach. A small beach that is secluded and you can only get to it by boat. Alex really liked the boat ride and talked about the boat ride for the rest of the day. She was still scared to get in the water so she played with the sand most of the time and watched all of the crabs walking around. Later that afternoon, Alex, Keith, and I decided to go back and have dinner at the restaurant that is near the Portsmouth Beach. It was really delicious and may be my new favorite restaurant. Alex and I shared fish sticks and french fries and pumpkin soup and Keith had some chicken quesadillas. The view was so beautiful. Click below for new pictures:
![]() |
| 2008-09-27 Secret Beach |


No comments:
Post a Comment