
Last night when I walked into the dining and kitchen area I saw a little lizard on the ground. I freaked. I wasnt' expecting that. I didn't know how I was going to get it out. I tried calling Keith because he was studying and he didn't answer. I ended up just opening the door and it let itself out. This lizard was pretty small.. And I can see that even with the doors closed it could of let itself in. I hope I don't see too many more of those. I almost had a heart attack when it moved. There are bigger ones outside around our house. But everytime we move in closer they scurry away.

I found a fruit that Alex will like. She is always begging for more. I don't know the correct spelling for what people call these but it sounds like canup. It has a thin soft shell and you peel it away to find a juicy layer around a large seed. It does taste pretty good. It seems like there are a lot of these being sold. I saw a guy selling them from the back of his truck. These cost us 1 EC dollar, so they are pretty inexpensive. Here are some links about this fruit (it looks like these are all over the caribbean and everyone calls it something different):
On Friday I am going to go see some waterfalls with some of the other spouses while Alex is in Daycare! I can't wait! These waterfalls was also where some of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie was shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment