Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cliff Diving in Dominica

On Thursday I went cliffdiving with some friends and we had so much fun! We had two cliffs to choose from, a 50 ft cliff and a 20 ft cliff... Unfortunately, I couldn't get myself to jump off the 50 ft cliff, but I did do the 20 ft cliff. I took a ton of pictures and video. I will post them below. After cliff jumping we went to Cold Soufriere in the "drive thru volcano". All of Dominica was formed from Volcanic activity and there are lots of spots to go to see volcanic activity (Champagne Bay, Boiling Lake, and Cold Soufriere). I can see from looking around that we we're in a crater, it was neat and beautiful!

On Monday I plan to go to the Coal Pot factory and visit Dubique falls on the other end of the island! I hope it doesn't rain!!!

click below to look at the pics--these are from horseback riding, cold soufriere, and cliff diving.

2009-11-12 Horseback riding and cliff jumping


No comments: