Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Red Rock one more time


On Wednesday, while Keith was back in class, Alex and I decided to go to Red Rock with some other "spouses" and her friend, Marisol. The sea was extra rough so we really couldn't swim in it but it was so beautiful. The waves we're the biggest I've seen. I could of sat there for hours watching it.

After taking a couple of pics of Alex and Marisol making sand castles I went down to the water and a huge wave came, washing my camera away. I was quick to grab it, but it was all wet! I was told to take the battery out and let it dry for a few days before turning it on. I couldn't wait and later that night I put the battery in and it turned on. The camera is OK but I think the viewing screen is a little messed up.

We have a busy week this next week. Monday, we will hopefully find out where we will be living. On Wed. I plan to climb one of the mountains in Dominica, Morne Anglais, and then on Thursday go cliff jumping. Not sure if I will have the guts to do it. It's a 50ft jump into the Atlantic ocean. We'll see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: