From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Monday, November 9, 2009
Miami Here We Come
We we're notified today that we will be going to Miami in January! Of course Miami wasn't my first choice, but that's ok! I will survive. I am thinking of all the positives about living in Miami. First, I get to practice my Spanish! I do have a college major in Spanish, but I have been out of school for 12 years so needless to say my Spanish is a little rusty! I have also never really seen Miami (other than airport layovers) so I am excited to see a new place! I'm sure they have a lot of museums to enjoy, a zoo, nice restaurants, and so many other things that they don't have here in Dominica!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment