![]() |
| 2009-12-18 Antigua |
From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Antigua
We decided to spend the night in Antigua before heading home to the US. We unfortunately didn't get a chance to explore the nearby islands while in Dominica so we were really looking forward to a night on a nearby island. From Dominica, the flight to Antigua is only a half hour. The only other island between Antigua and Dominica is Guadeloupe. I was really surprised at how different Antigua was from Dominica. It is much more developed! We stayed at a really nice resort in Saint Johns which is on the other side of the island from the airport (it took us 30 min. to drive there). The beaches are white sand (they are black in Dominica) and are so beautiful. I took as many pictures as I could which wasn't much because we we're soooo tired! We were so excited to leave Dominica that we didn't get much sleep the night before. Click below to see the pics of Antigua and I have a video before that of us landing in Dominica and the view from our hotel room in Saint Johns, Antigua.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay! what a fun idea:) I'm happy you guys made it home- keep blogging! cute pics :)
Post a Comment