Has anyone ever paid attention to what they sell in these skymall magazines? I never really did, until recently. This last time I looked through the magazine I thought I should write a blog about it. Some of the stuff in that magazine is just crazy!!! Let me tell you a few of the things I found:
1. An underwater cell phone system. If you feel the need to chat with your friends while you are scuba diving you might need this! It's only 1799.00 and the cell phone is NOT included! I would love to meet someone who has bought and used this! Crazy!
2. Electronic Feng Shui Compass: This compass helps you align yourself and your surroundings (furniture?) so it fits your intentions/feng shui. Feng Shui your life!! Hahaha!!! Sounds interesting? Would anyone spend 199.99 on that?
3. Sand Names Print- Have your names written in sand with a heart around it, have someone take a picture, and have it framed- all for between 39.99 to 69.99. As the ad says, "No wave will ever remove this memory". Hey I can do that for you for less than half the price! Just email me!
4. Oxygenated Water- I guess I don't know what to say for this one. There really is no point in this! What a scam! Wow! 249.95! For oxygen in your water???
There are so many other ridiculous things in this magazine! It's amusing to browse through!
No comments:
Post a Comment