Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Laundry


This is where we have our laundry done, it's just around the corner from where we live. I used to do it by hand and hang it out to dry when I lived in Picard, but where we live now in Glanvillia I don't have a line to hang the clothes. The woman who lives here is named, Candy, and she does our laundry. She also has 5 children who live in this small little house. Of course they help out too! I pay 30 ec a week for her to do our laundry.

One of the things I can't wait for when I move back to the states is having access to my own washer and dryer!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

so fun :) I love that you are taking time to document stuff like this- you will love this later- it's crazy how fast you forget :)