From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Jingle Bells
On Friday Alex's school had a holiday program. Alex of course is a little shy and didn't really sing, but that is a big improvement from last year when she only wanted to sit with us. At least this year she stood up in front of the group. It was so cute to watch!
Friday we are leaving the island for good! We are excited and sad at the same time! I hiked boiling lake for the second time today and saw about a 6 foot long boa constrictor. It was so neat! I got a video of it-- so sarah, you might not want to watch it.. :)
I'll try and post it on here tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! How arew you? My names Bailon and I am from Polland. Yours site is wonderful. Mayby exchange? This is my siote www.magicznerodzenstwo.ownlog.com
Post a Comment