Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alex Striking A Pose


A few days ago we took another walk around Brook Run. It is such a big park. Alex really isn't too excited about walking in the woods but here she is posing for a quick picture. She does love coming here because of the playground. She asks to come here almost everyday! I wonder what we will do when it is 30 degrees and windy.

Keith has been enjoying his IM rotation and especially enjoying his TV. We got a free trial month of Netflix and have been absolutely addicted to it. We started watching season 1 of Nip/Tuck and have been addicted. Alex loves it too because she has unlimited cartoons to watch. I'm trying to get Keith to cancel cable all together but he just won't do it yet! I'm still working on him and one day he might just come home to no cable. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: