Today was such a beautiful day in Atlanta. We decided to head back down to the Zoo to watch the gorilla feeding and see some of the other animals. The Atlanta Zoo has the biggest selection of Gorilla's than any other zoo in the United States. There are five different habitats and today we watched them feed one of the habitats where ten of the gorilla's live. Here is the video ( plus the video from the last time I was at the zoo):
After the zoo it was still nice out so we decided to walk around Grant Park. Wow is it beautiful, especially in the fall! There we're leaves all over the ground and they we're full of color. We took a few pictures of course, mostly of Alex in the leaves! But it was fun and we will definitely go back, maybe for a picnic or something.
Here is the LINK to the pictures we took. I have basically used up all my picasaweb space and I really don't want to pay 5.00 a year for more space so I went back to my Flickr account that I rarely use.
No comments:
Post a Comment