So Keith started his IM clinical rotations at Dekalb on Monday. Ross had told him to keep on the low down and not talk to anyone. He kind of figured it was because he transferred from another hospital and didn't go through orientation there but it wasn't! Apparently there is a dispute going on between Ross and Dekalb and because of it Dekalb Hospital isn't taking on anymore new students! So today, after an hour of being there, they told Keith he had to go because they weren't taking on any new students until Ross University School of Medicine and the hospital work out their issues. Great! First of all, I can't believe they put Keith into this situation knowing what was going on! The doctor that Keith was with today told him that they are bringing in too many new students. Apparantly there are 107 new students scheduled to start at Dekalb Medical this month, and most of them are Ross students. This really bothers me! What if they don't settle their dispute, then what? Do we move again? We signed a one year lease, what do we do about that?
More details to come. Keith is now trying to get a hold of someone in the clinical department.
3 comments:
If it wasn't Ross, I wouldn't believe it. I have been dealing with clinical issues all day, too.
oh my GOSH- I can't even believe such things- wow I feel sick I hope it improves and I can't wait to hear the update. poop.
Believe me, we hope it improves too.. Today is Friday, and we still have no word on what is going on.. Apparantly, they are working on it..
Post a Comment