They love cooking and making things so they made their own concoction of mac and cheese and then I had them iron (with adult supervision of course) on patches onto some small hand bags that I had gotten from Michaels! Zoe gave hers to her mom!
I love going to different parks in the twin cities so I decided to take them to the Big River Regional Trail in Mendota Heights. There was a great view where we parked of the airport so we stopped for a while and watched some planes take off. Then we walked for a while down the path for about 20 minutes before heading back. The path goes just over five miles to Fort Snelling and there was no way the kids we're going to walk that far! I would love to bike it sometime though!
Which brings me to my next video posting: Alex got a new bike! It is so cute and she LOVES it! I already had a little hat and horn from her scooter so she was all set to go on her first bike ride! I can tell she is so proud of herself! The weather is perfect this time of year in MN for bike riding so we will get a lot of use out of it!
![]() |
| big river regional trail |

No comments:
Post a Comment