From Minnesota to Dominica to Miami to Atlanta to Des Moines to Wisconsin......
Search
Custom Search
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Bubble Machine
It's such a gloomy day out today! So I decided to take Alex to see Shrek 4. She absolutely loved it! For some reason she really likes the gingerbread man! I only wish the commercials and previews didn't last for 45 minutes! Alex didn't seem to mind though!
The picture above a took a few days ago when it was nice outside. I am just getting to posting it now. One of Alex's friends has a bubble grill and she just loves playing with it. But unfortunately I couldn't find it but I did find a battery operated bubble machine. Here she is trying to catch the bubbles as they are coming out of the machine. I love it because I don't have to make myself light headed by constantly blowing bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment