On Friday Keith, Alex, and I headed down to Mankato to visit out friends Jim and Becky. We really do miss Mankato! We stopped by where I used to work when we lived there to say hi to some of my former co-workers. Alex knew as soon as we pulled into the parking lot that she would get some cookies! Boy she does have a good memory! We had so much fun with Jim and Becky. And of course Alex just loved spending time with Beth. Those two just went off on their own and played and after awhile I decided to sneak up on them to see what they we're doing. I had the camera running so I could catch them in their conversations. I love listening to two little preschoolers having a conversation! You never know what is going to come out of their mouths! Check out the video I took below!
Today we celebrated Father's Day at my aunt and uncles house. I'm so bummed that I forgot my camera! Luckily my dad has a digital camera and I used his to take pictures. I will try and get a few of them posted on here in the next few days!
Here is the short video of Alex in the pool:

No comments:
Post a Comment