Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We Found our First Geocache!

Today I decided to take Alex to Lake Elmo Park Reserve in Washington County, MN to go geocaching and to play at their playground. The park has a really big (and I mean REALLY big) playground that Alex just LOVED! When it was time to leave I basically had to bribe her with treats to get her to leave!

For those of you who have never heard of Geocaching, watch this youtube video. It's really simple:


I had been looking a few times before but have never had much luck! I've tried using my gps that I use for my car (a tom tom) and a free program that I downloaded onto Keith's iphone and both of which did not help me much. Today when I looked for programs again on Keith's iphone I found that the program that groundspeak offers had a trial version, so I tried that! It works so much better!

Here are a few pictures I took from today:

Lake Elmo Park Reserve

No comments: