Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blooming Flowers

We have been loving the weather here in Atlanta (except for this week, it's been rainy).  Alex and I meet up with her preschool friends at the playground most everyday.  Tomorrow since it is supposed to rain again we are going to meet at an indoor playground called Jeronimo.  Alex loves getting together with her friends and having them come over to play.

Keith is enjoying his Family Practice rotation.  He says the majority of the patients have been coming in with allergies.  Allergies are really bad here, so bad that there is a layer of yellow dust (pollen) on everything.  I will have to take a picture of it and post it because I have never seen anything like it.  After two weeks of Family Practice, Keith will start his Pediatrics rotation.   We still do not know what his rotations will be after Pediatrics.  I hope we will find out this week!  Dealing with Ross University clinical department can be so frustrating!

3 comments:

mch said...

Have you had any problems with your Allergies? Keith has a different doctor for each of the different rotations, is that right?

Alex Acres said...

Yeah, they are different doctors.. since he is doing family practice he is with a family practice doctor.. when he did OB he was with an OB doctor... etc.

The Fredericks said...

you have been a posting queen!!! sorry that I haven't been keeping up ;)what a fab life you have been having- i love it. ps Alex is adorable.