Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kindergarten Round-Up

Tuesday morning Alex went to Kindergarten Round-Up at the nearby Chesnut Charter Elementary School.  This elementary street is across the street from where we live so it is really convenient for us.  This year and previous years the school has been a pre-k through 3rd grade school, but after the redistricting the school will now go through 5th grade.  Alex was really excited to go to Kindergarten Round-up.  It helped that her little friend, Ayuka, was there too and will be going to the same school next year.  The best part of the morning for Alex was going on a bus ride around the block!  I posted more pics on facebook if you want to check them out.

1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

How cute! I wish they did that here! I'm so nervous about sending Kenley off on the school bus...I think I am going to make Nick follow the bus for at least a month :)