There are four girls, including me, that have birthdays in March, so we decided to go out to have a girls night out and leave the kids home with the husbands! We had dinner at a place called Shout! in Midtown, Atlanta. It was a fun restaurant and there were no complaints about the food. After dinner a few of the girls wanted to go to a Karaoke place. I have been to bars that have Karaoke before but never to a noraebang. A noraebang is a korean karaoke place that consists of private rooms with karaoke machines. When we wanted food or drinks we used an intercom to let them know. It was pretty neat and I would definitely go again. For drinks I had Soju, which is like Korean Sake.
Here are a few of us at the noraebang! It was a super fun time and I loved having a private room for Karaoke. If we had gone to a bar, I know I would of never participated. This made it so much funner. I plan to go again with Keith and Alex and some friends.
I have uploaded a bunch of pictures to facebook, so check there for more pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment