Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chattanooga, Tennessee

This past Friday Alex and I drove up to Chattanooga, Tennessee to meet some friends from Minnesota.  Chattanooga is only a two hour drive north of us and is a cute little touristy town with lots of activities for the family.  We stayed at the Chattanooga Choo Choo which is a historical hotel that used to be a train depot in the early 1900s.

Our first stop after meeting at the hotel was the Tennessee Aquarium.  The girls had so much fun exploring together.  This is a really neat aquarium and I would recommend to anyone heading to Chattanooga.  The jelly fish exhibit was my favorite part!  After the aquarium we headed back to the hotel to see if our room was ready and the girls got to explore the grounds and play on the trains.  I was a little disappointed with our hotel room.  It was really outdated and had an ant problem.  It was a neat hotel, a tourist attraction in itself, but I wouldn't recommend it and wouldn't stay there again.  I don't pay money to stay in a hotel room with a bunch of ants.  Anyways, the girls had fun playing at the hotel and swimming in the indoor pool.  The next day Alex did not want to head home.  She misses her friend Haylie and can't wait to see her again!

Click HERE to view some pictures from our trip.

No comments: